Court Ordered Community Service Opportunities:
We provide opportunities for COURT Ordered Community Service workers who have been ordered to complete community service by a court of law. We are not able to provide community service for students that have been assigned community service hours thru school disciplinary panels.
Location: 4300 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30096
Minimum Age: 16 years old (16 & 17 year olds must be accompanied by parent/guardian on first day)
Days: Monday – Friday
- 7:00 AM – Noon or 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- 8:00 AM – Noon or 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
You are not required to schedule an appointment or sign up ahead of time. Shifts start ON TIME. Plan to arrive a few minutes before the shift starts. If you are not signed in and ready to work when the shift begins, you will have to wait until the next shift or the next day.
- Full length pants (like jeans)
- Closed-toed shoes (like boots or tennis shoes)
- Shirts with sleeves (not tank tops or sleeveless shirts)
- Something you don’t mind getting dirty
- Dress for weather (work is outside in all types of weather)
What to bring with you:
- Paperwork from probation officer or court with hours required. You will not be allowed to begin your Community Service without this paperwork filled out with name and hours.
- Lunch or snacks/drinks (There are no vending machines or kitchen facilities on site)
- If you are working a full day’s shift, you are not allowed to return to your car, leave the property during lunch or have lunch ordered in or brought to you.
What will I be doing:
Responsibilities vary daily: sorting recycling, general cleanup of property, assist in unloading of materials
- Standing for long periods of time
- Lifting/pulling/pushing minimum of 25lbs