Court Ordered Community Service Opportunities
Minimum Age: 18 years of age
Work Shift Schedules
Community Service shifts will be Monday through Friday
- ALL DAY SHIFT 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- MORNING SHIFT 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- AFTERNOON SHIFT 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
All volunteers MUST arrive at 7:45 am or 12:45 pm (15 minutes) before shift starts to sign in on the shift roster. (*Community service workers shall not leave the property during their work shift or during breaks. Bring all food and drinks when arriving to work.)
Breaks and lunch are not included in hours worked.
Saturday shifts scheduled on an “as needed” basis. Maximum capacity of 24 community service workers per shift.
Duties vary daily. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- sorting recyclables
- working outside
- picking up litter
- facility cleanup
- ability to lift up to 45 pounds
- stand, walk, talk, see, and hear.
- Long pants (like jeans)
- Closed toed flat shoes (like boots or tennis shoes)
- Shirts with sleeves ( no tank tops/sleeveless shirts)
- Clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty
- Paper work from your probation officer or the Court (You will not be allowed to begin your Community Service without the correct paperwork)
- Photo ID
All inclement weather closing and delays will be posted on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/gwinnettcb
Completion letters will only be issued at the end of the final shift. Completion letters will only be issued for community service workers that complete ALL hours that have been assigned by a probation agency or court with Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Services. Completion letters must be requested 48 hours in advance and may be requested at email@example.com.
** There are no vending machines or kitchen facilities available for your use.