IMPORTANT: Bring One for the Chipper has been RESCHEDULED for Saturday, January 30th.
For everyone’s safety with the winter storm due to drop 1.5″ of snow on Friday night, we are rescheduling the event for the following Saturday. This will be the same time and place. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us on for Bring One for the Chipper – Gwinnett!
You can be one of the many community volunteers that will help chip trees into mulch at the largest Christmas tree recycling event in Georgia. Recycling your Christmas tree keeps trees out of landfills by recycling them into mulch. This effort saves precious landfill space and provides and easy and environmentally conscious solution for residents.
Drop off your Christmas tree to recycle and it will be turned into mulch! Please click here for a list of locations in Gwinnett.
- When: Saturday, January 30, 2016 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Where: Bethesda Park, 225 Bethesda Church Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30044 – NEAR THE SOCCER FIELDS
- What to bring/wear: Wear work gloves, long pants and thick-soled, closed toes shoes. Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful also recommends weather-appropriate, comfortable clothing that the volunteer won’t mind getting dirty
If you are part of a group or organization, share this fun event with them and bring a team of volunteers!
To volunteer please complete these 3 easy steps:
- Please complete the Registration Information below and click Submit.
- Click here to view and print the Volunteer Release Agreement
- Read and sign the Volunteer Release Form. Bring it with you to the event OR email/fax to us at email@example.com or 770-822-5179(fax).
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-822-5187
Please note: All volunteers must be 14 or older to participate in this service project. Every volunteer must read, sign and bring the Volunteer Release Form to the event.
Individual: One participant.
Group: Includes 4 or more participants with no school affiliation (i.e. Business groups, Civic groups, Neighborhood Association, etc.)
School Group: Includes 4 or more participants with a school affiliation (i.e. Environmental Club, Key Club, marching band, 4-H Club, Science class, etc.)