Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Services (GCB) reports graffiti to the appropriate agency, organization or utility company for removal.
THE MORE INFORMATION REPORTED TO GCB, THE FASTER GCB CAN REPORT IT FOR REMOVAL.
Rules for Private Property
- Access to private property must be granted by the owner. GCB cannot facilitate the removal of graffiti on private property if we don’t have the owner’s information.
- A Right-of-Entry form must be completed by the owner to have Gwinnett County agents/employees perform a paint-out on the property.
- Right-Of-Entry Form (Word document download)
There are several REQUIRED site details when reporting graffiti to GCB:
- Street address
- Business name (Commercial Property) OR Subdivision name (Residential Property)
- Occupancy (Vacant/Occupied)
- Type of structure
To report graffiti
- Graffiti Report Form (download form)
- Graffiti Web Report Form below